Phentermine is the prescription drug for treating obesity problem. It is used for overweight people and an individual with the weight-related problem. Let us see in details of the warnings and precaution methods of this weight loss medication
- This medication is generally taken for short-term of 2 weeks. Long-term use of it is not approved to the patients.
- It is defined under schedule IV controlled substance act. Store it in a place away from children and pet.
- Do not stop the treatment with the Phentermine pills suddenly; get help from your health professional if you want to stop using this weight loss medication.
- It is necessary to monitor your blood pressure level regularly, seek a immediate help if you find an increased blood pressure level.
- It is advisable to get this medication only with a valid prescription in your hand.
- Only taking the proper dose of Phentermine won’t work well; you need to follow a low-calorie diet and regular exercise.
- Phentermine high effect is prevented if you take the medication as per your prescription label. Do not take an overdose and long-term usage or stop suddenly before your treatment plan. This can cause the serious effect on your body.
- Do not share your dosage with other people; it causes serious health issues in their body.
- There is a chance, Phentermine may cause change in vision or dizziness in patient. People should be cautious while they’re driving the vehicle, using heavy machinery and be safe with the dangerous things.
- It is better to avoid taking weight loss pills if you are allergic to it.
- The patient should inform their health condition, to prevent the Phentermine complication. Let us see the some of the health conditions:
- Increase BP level or chronic hypertension
- Drug or alcohol addiction
- Chronic hypertension or heart disease
- Hyperactive thyroid
- During pregnancy or breastfeeding
- A dangerous interaction is possible with MAO inhibitors. It is better to avoid taking Phentermine pills if you have used this inhibitor in last 2 weeks.
- It is not advised to take other weight loss pills when you are taking Phentermine medication.
- Inform your health expert, if you have the symptoms of the following health conditions: chest pain, heart problem or hypertension, breathing problem, kidney, lung or seizure disease and high blood pressure.
- The patient knows some of the drugs that cause a dangerous interaction with this weight loss pill. This helps in preventing Phentermine drug interactions.